Monday, October 11, 2010

My thoughts on video and blog

The video, Web 2.0... the web is us/ing us was pretty cool.  It really makes you think about how crazy all this technology is.  It really is seemingly limitless.  I knew a little about html back in the day but it is overall pretty confusing stuff.  I am thankful that we no longer need to be experts in it to publish stuff on the web.  The video highlights the importance of organizing information on the web and how it is everyone's job who publishes to the web.  I know I have a lot to learn but I find technology fascinating and love to play around with new things so I think I might just like this after I get over having to make a part of myself public- I have always been a very private person so it might take me a little while to adjust to this new tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment